Terms & Conditions
By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use www.bluewhalesws.co.uk if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
Unless otherwise stated, Blue Whale SWS and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on www.bluewhalesws.co.uk. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from www.bluewhalesws.co.uk for your personal use, subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
3. User Comments
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post comments. Blue Whale SWS does not filter, edit, publish, or review Comments prior to their presence on the website.
- Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who posts their views and opinions.
- Blue Whale SWS shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages, or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
4. Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications, or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
6. Content Liability
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that are rising on your Website.
7. Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request.
8. Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us at any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
- The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort, and for breach of statutory duty.
- As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
If you have any queries regarding any of our terms, please contact us at email@example.com or call us at 01302965205.